Friday 30 November 2012

\(♡♡)/☆ Etude House 大好き! Mini-Haul!

Ok. Today I received a parcel which I have been waiting for for agggggeeees. It's just one of the downfalls of living a long, long way away from Korea and China, where all my cosmetics come from.:(

So, here is what I got.



1. This is an AMAZING product which I was so excited about receiving  It's Etude House Pink Candy Cake perfume balm. Honestly, this is the ideal scent for me, it's fruity (not really sweet, to be honest) but it is very girly, lasts for ages and has a nice shimmer to the balm. If you like fruity, cool, sweet scents, this is a must-have item.

2. I haven't actually tried these yet, but I thought the packaging of Etude House's charcoal chin pack was so cute I just wanted to include a little picture of it. So that's that. I will talk about it after I've used it...

3. I had to include these, because they really are the most amazing products. I dn't even know where to begin when it comes to Victoria's Secret cosmetics and body care, because the amazingness of it overwhelms me. I was in heaven in the store, and I honestly took almost an hour smelling every body cream they had in stock. I knew warm & cozy was good anyway, but this warm and sweet smell is a big, big winner. I am almost scared to use it because I don't want it to run out. On another note, I have added VS's Glow eau de parfum to my Christmas list, because it's the nicest perfume I have ever smelled.

4. Ok, very important number 4. Etude House's Skin Malgem. My skin has been really problematic recently because it's really cold here in England, and also I have a stupid work load and I'm really stressed. So I bought this to see if it calmed down my skin and got rid of some stubborn spots. I am going to give it a week or so to see if it works. So that is in the pipeline.

I have another delivery of haircare products coming tomorrow so I will write about them soon and keep updating on the Malgem!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment