Monday 12 November 2012

Review - Holika Holika Bulgarian Rose Petal Skin + Emulsion


Rose petals are good for you!

Holika Holika is another of my favourite Korean brands. The Bulgarian rose line is effective as well as packaged unusually (deep purple is not the classic colour pot for a cosmetic product). So, this stuff really caught my eye.

I have heard good things about rose water, so I was nothing but hopeful about the 20% Bulgarian Rose Water and Rose Essential Oil in this product. 

On a freshly cleansed make up free face, I used Petal Skin by putting a small amount on a cotton pad and gently wiping all over my face and neck. It absorbs into the skin very quickly and creates an extremely fresh, soothed and soft feel to your face. When fully absorbed, I put a very small amount of the emulsion on my finger and gently patted it onto my entire face. It leaves the skin feeling clean, fresh and absorbs quickly.

I have seen a vast improvement in my skin quality after a few days of use. This product has a very natural smell, and soothes irritated and sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers with spots, open pores and redness.

Be sure to try this product! I got mine from Sasa.com, a great site for Korean cosmetics.




No comments:

Post a Comment