Sunday 25 November 2012

SUPER CUTE // Hyper Japan! ハイパージャパン + かわいい!

I went to Hyper Japan yesterday in London. It was really fun, and there was TOO much cute stuff for sale.

I was very careful about what I bought, and there wasn't as many cosmetic items as I would have liked.. In fact, it was a little Otaku-fest, lots of Manga, computer stuff, and ...semi-naked anime girls on bed sheets. ( o^ ^o)

I DID manage to get a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu x Mameshiba coin purse, which was kind of expensive, but worth it, as I think this item is probably quite rare in the UK, so if I keep it boxed away I could potentially have a future winner on my hands.



My eye was drawn to a cute little pink bottle next to all the Kyary stuff... It was a selection of Body Fantasies body mists. They are amazing... I mean, really, amazing. They all smell so good, the packaging is cute, and the smell lasts forever. I can still smell it on my wrist today!



I chose 'Cotton Candy', which is really sweet, just like candy, and has a slight shimmer added to it.

I would recommend this scent to anyone who loves very girly, sweet smells. It's almost like the perfume I used when I was a kid. You can buy the stuff here, and here is the Body Fantasies website.


No comments:

Post a Comment